Los Angeles MASS INCARCERATION & THE GLOBAL RISE OF RACIST AUTHORITARIAN CAPITALISM – A Panel Discussion
MASS INCARCERATION & THE GLOBAL RISE OF RACIST AUTHORITARIAN CAPITALISM
- German Gallardo, Critical Resistance, Los Angeles
- Romarilyn Ralston, California Coalition for Women Prisoners
- Celine Qussiny, Palestinian Youth Movement
- Yasser Munif, Co-founder, Global Campaign for Solidarity with the Syrian Revolution (via Skype)
- Frieda Afary, Alliance of Syrian and Iranian Socialists
What is the Prison-Industrial Complex in the U.S. and how does it affect African Americans, Latinxs and working people as a whole?
Who are the political prisoners in the Middle East today and how are they challenging authoritarianism, religious fundamentalism, occupation, imperialism and war?
Why is racist authoritarian capitalism on the rise globally today?
for more information, go to www.cprsj.wordpress.com or Facebook or call 310-409-3932