[Los Angeles] A new anti-authoritarian, anti-imperialist, and anti-militarist coalition – By Coalition for Peace, Revolution, and Social Justice (CPRSJ)
Call for Demonstration by the Coalition for Peace, Revolution, and Social Justice (CPRSJ)
- Stop US war threats against North Korea!
- Stop US war threats against Iran!
- Abolish nuclear weapons everywhere and the capitalist system that produced them!
Trump’s aggressive moves over Korea and Iran have taken us closer to nuclear war than at any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962. In threatening before the United Nations to destroy both the regime and the 25 million people of North Korea, Trump crossed a barrier not seen even at the height of the Cold War. Therefore, it is imperative that concerned people who see theseÂ threats as madness gather publicly to express our opposition, not only to Trump and to the capitalist system on which he stands, but also to all other powers, great and small, which threaten their neighbors and their own people with war and repression. As citizens and residents of the US, we feel a special responsibility to do everything we can to stay the hand of the most vicious, authoritarian, and warmongering administration in our history.
Please join us on October 27!
Sponsors of the CPRSJ:
- Alliance of Syrian and Iranian Socialists
- Black Rose/Rosa Negra Los Angeles
- International Marxist-Humanist Organization, West Coast branch
- Socialist Party of USA, Los Angeles chapter
- Members of Solidarity, a Socialist, Feminist, Anti-Racist Organization