Home / Raya Dunayevskaya
Writings of Raya Dunayevskaya
and Other Marxist-Humanist Classics
From time to time, we will be running commentaries with links to these online texts, whether on Marxism and dialectics, or on an array of other issues related to today’s myriad struggles for human emancipation and their contradictions. While we are very happy to announce the availability of these online writings, we also need in good conscience to inform our readers that that the present News and Letters Committees (N&LC), which lists itself prominently on the homepage of this online collection, actually had little to do with the assembling of these writings. This was done either by Dunayevskaya herself (the vast majority) or by others, some of them members of the International Marxist-Humanist Organization (IMHO), which is by far the largest and most active Marxist-Humanist organization today.
For more information on our differences, see Peter Hudis, “Towards an Organizational History of the Philosophy of Marxist-Humanism in the U.S.” or the IMHO Constitution.
Writings by Raya Dunayevskaya
- The Raya Dunayevskaya Collection
- Philosophy and Revolution: From Hegel to Sartre, and from Marx to Mao
- The Power of Negativity
- Marxism and Freedom: From 1776 Until Today
- Women’s Liberation and the Dialectics of Revolution: Reaching for the Future
- The Marxist-Humanist Theory of State-Capitalism
- Rosa Luxemburg, Women’s Liberation, and Marx’s Philosophy of Revolution
- [French] Subjectivisme et politique
- [Arabic] Arabic Translation of Dunayevskaya’s Marxism and Freedom
- [Spanish] El poder de la negatividad